I went there for all my computer part needs, so I could build a gaming computer to surprise my brother, but their prices were ridiculous, I ended up returning the majority of my parts and buying them online elsewhere. After looking in other stores and online, I saved myself about $300 in the process.

The Microcenter near me doesn't even have a price match service, what a waste of time!

If they had that, it would have been easy to solve my problems. That's the last time I'm buying from Microcenter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of computer parts. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned computer parts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hi there,

If you bring an advertisement to the store and speak with a manager, many times they can match or get close if it is a direct competitor. We do have the lowest prices around on processors and if you bundle with a motherboard, you usually can get even more of a discount.

I'm sorry to hear you decided against doing the build with us.

Thanks,