I had a very bad experience at Microcenter and had to return my PC a second time when it was still not fixed and the tech told me to buy another computer. I asked to speak to the store manager and he also was very rude and argumentative.

I then heard from the district manager who was an absolutely delightful man. I had purchases of my own on the receipt and he went so far as to refund the entire invoice. We discussed customer service and the low moral at the Dallas store. After speaking to the manager, I am not surprised.

Very confrontational. We we are very lucky in this world to have employees like Brandon.

He is what makes Microcenter the fine establishment that it is. It just goes to show, if you dont like a sales person, ask for their boss...and their boss and their boss until you are satisfied

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Definitely sounds like a frustrating experience.

It sounds like you got things resolved but if I can be of any assistance, please email me at custrel@microcenter.com.

Thanks,