5.0

We have no complaints other than the fact that there is no Micro Center nearby. Moved from St.

Louis to the Jacksonville, FL area and we have no store nearby. Even worse, is the fact that we have nothing like Micro Center in all of Jacksonville where the mean age is 38! Please come to Jacksonville!!!

The Balestra Family

Now I learned that I have to enter at least 100 words. My husband built a computer with the help of Micro Center.

We have bought printers, monitors, software, cameras, etc. from you. Looked on the web and could find no address to which to address positive mail to corporate.

Where does one communicate positive thoughts.

This person wrote the review because of "i think you got my message!" of a product or service from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that microsoft is not in jacksonville. Author liked the most micro center. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments