4.0

I am a loyal Micro Center customer and former Micro Center employee in good standing. To this day, I enjoy a wonderful customer relationship with the Westmont, IL store. Frankly, I can’t say enough nice things about the store, products, staff or management. They’re all wonderful. Over the years I have personally spent thousands of dollars there and influenced family, friends, clients and other business associates to spend additional thousands of dollars with Micro Center. I say all this so you have a context by which to understand the dissatisfaction I feel that drives me to sever this wonderful relationship with Micro Center.

My complaint is with the Wells Fargo Financial National Bank that Micro Center has partnered with to back the Micro Center Card merchant Credit Card. I initially took out the card to take advantage of a promotion. My most recent large purchase on this card is where the problems began.

The problem I have with Wells Fargo is their inability to provide a solution to an issue which ultimately was correctly identified as a Wells Fargo ACH processing error. I spent several hours, over several days, with Wells Fargo support, and my Credit Union, identifying this issue and trying to come to a resolution which was never achieved.

My basis for cutting off future business with Micro Center is that even when I offered Wells Fargo Support documented proof that they made a mistake, they declined to accept the proof and rigidly insist they did not make a mistake. This is incorrect. At one point they even went so far as to insinuate that I made a change that caused the issue; again, incorrect. They then supplied no further support stating there is nothing more they can do. I know in fact that is a lie.

The issue preventing me from using the account I wish to pay with remains unresolved. Don’t get me wrong. Paying the bill isn’t my problem. I can go through the effort to transfer cash from one account to another to pay it off and this is what I will have to do. The point is I shouldn’t have to.

The problem I have with this is that I simply refuse to spend thousands of dollars at a store whose affiliates/partners lie to me and treat me the way Wells Fargo has. It pains me to say this but going forward, I cannot spend any more money with Micro Center so long as Wells Fargo Financial National Bank is affiliated. And, since I’m not so delusional as to think that this email will have any influence over whom Micro Electronics chooses to back their Micro Center Card, any future Micro Center business from me and those I now, or will ever influence in the future, will now come to an end.

I know there is nothing you can do, nor am I asking you to do anything. But, an individual in your position should know when you have a once-loyal customer who is as dissatisfied as I am now

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of other product from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to "my solution is to never again do business with any micro electronics/micro center affiliate and to let others know of the bad business practices of their affiliates".

The most disappointing in user's experience was micro center credit card and wells fargo customer service. Author liked the most micro center store and micro center staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

my friend i have only one thing to tell you as a super loyal goer of Micro Center, Change.org has helped people make changes like this for years. I definitely think that this is EXACTLY what needs to be your next step.

Hello,

I am happy to help you at Micro Center Customer Relations email custrel@microcenter.com. Being a former employee, I'm sure you understand that we would want to look into this with you to see how we can help.

I hope to hear from you soon at custrel@microcenter.com.

Thanks,