2.4
Ease of Use

This past September, I bought a Lenovo computer on the recommendation of the sales person. Five months later February) it stopped working.

I took it in for service and they confirmed it is under warranty. A few days later someone called from their service department to tell me they couldn't get the computer to power up and they would have to send it to Lenovo for repairs. I asked if there was an option of returning it or replacing it, and they said no. Since there was no option given to me, I agreed to the repair.

Two days later the same person called me and told me the same thing. When I told him he called two days earlier with the same message he sounded confused and said they would sent it out right away.

Yesterday someone called me from Micro Center to ask how the computer was working since it was serviced. I told him that I don't have it, they couldn't fix it, they had to send it out, and I have heard nothing after that. The person expressed surprise since he was under the impression it was fixed.

He told me he would look into this and get back to me that afternoon at the latest. It is the next day, and I have heard nothing.

Review about: Micro Center Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Edinaman

I picked up the computer today, and it seems to be working. The person who was going to check on the status and get back to me never called me back.

Hello,Thank you for reaching out to us about this experience, we are very sorry to hear about this issue and would like to look into this for you. Could you please email us with a copy of this review and detail information about your work order to custrel@microcenter.com?