Roslyn, New York
1.6

I went in Microcenter (in Queens) to buy a webcam and that thing is malfunctioned so i wanted to return it, but the manager said i couldn't return it cause i don't have the original box. on the receipt of the sale of the return policy it mentions no such a thing, yet the manager pointed to a sign in store, "oh look, this is our policy" I asked, how come u don't put that on the receipt.

he said, "that comes automatically, we can't change it." I have never heard of that you need the original box to return a webcam before, ever. If the manager's attitude was nice, i might have been okay to accept and move on, however the microcenter (queens) manager has the worst attitude toward their customers, I wouldn't come back to buy anything anymore and will tell more people not to go there.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $108. This person is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about logitech webcam at Micro Center was service, return policy and manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments