I am beyond livid right now. I ordered a pc but it never arrived.

Six days later I called to ask the status and am told that they cancelled my order 5 days ago but were unable to email me to tell me this. Amazing how EVERY FREAKING DAY since I placed the order I received emails about Ads and Products but they simply could not reach me to tell me the PC I desperately need and PAID FOR was not going to EVER arrive. Thanks Micro Center!!

This site needs more words so I'm adding more words but there is nothing more to say.

I am beyond livid right now. I ordered a pc but it never arrived.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for reaching out and sharing this experience with us. We are very sorry to hear there were issues with your order and we'd like to look into want caused these issues so we may address them.

Would you please reach out to us with your order number? CustRelSoc@microcenter.com