3.5

still waiting on my money. and all i was offered was an apology for my funds being in limbo for 4 days now because you system messed up.

problem: Hello I was just at the chicago/central store and attempted to make a purchase of $803.62

My bank authorized the transaction however the manager at this store claims it did not go through, yet my card was still charged the full amount. The manager stated that to get a refund I would have to wait until Monday. So now I’m out over $800 and I still do not have a working computer that I need for work. the reason I went to micro center today is because my mother board on my current computer went bad so I decided to build an intel system so I can reliably get my work done.

Now that I’m out over $800 till at least Monday I no longer have the ability to buy the parts I need. The other reason I go to micro center is that I can get my computer parts on the spot, but now with amazon same day shipping amazon look pretty good right now, but the problem with that is with me missing $800 that’s not even an option for me at this moment. P.S.

the manger at the store handled it well and did everything in her power. But i do think this has to do more with corporate ive spoken with many ow level employees and all they seem to be doing is saying i can't help you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of motherboard and associated monetary loss in the amount of $803. Micro Center needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motherboard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Sharonville ohio did similar thing to me to tune of 1112.77 have not heard back from the manager yet, hope they handle it.

Michael in Ohio

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear about this issue you've run into. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com and include this review and any further details? I am happy to help!

Thanks,