I claim 1) that a clerk shorted me $10 when she gave me change for a purchase and claimed I only gave her $10 when I actually gave her a $20 bill. 2) managers REFUSED to allow me to view security camera footage which would have proven that I gave clerk a $20, not a $10 as she claimed 3) manager claimed drawer count proved that I gave a $10 but they refused to allow me to witness the counting and the count had the wrong number of $10 bills I believe this was a wrong count and proven NOTHING

I tried to resolve with corp headquarters IN columbus OH as i reasonably asked to view security footage of MYSELF showing me handing the clerka $20 bill but again they refused to view the recording of myself! Why refuse if it showed what they claimed?

Otherwise why refuse? They was nothing confidential on the recording I am sure - it simply would show ME handling the clerk the money.

Review about: Micro Center Manager.

Comments

Of course no company is going to allow you access to their security footage. There are plenty of reasons for this, including you might be some crazy stalker. It's not like you can zoom in on those things and read font on a bill anyway.

And if they did allow you to "witness" the counting of the money, you would just accuse the manager of hiding the extra $10 that might not exist.

Obviously there's no pleasing you, and anyone reading your complaint can see that.

It's a "he said, she said" scenario between you and the company. However, most companies can't afford to lie, maybe you just made an honest mistake. Or maybe they did.

Trying to short change or confuse the cashier is the oldest trick in the book. Get over it.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry