Bought a Lenovo Yoga 13 on march 27. Today I opened it and the screen was cracked.

It radiated from the edge of the screen which is the edge of the computer. Could not see a puncture. Called Microcenter - a cracked screen is "always" caused by the consumer. There was no puncture pt.

The supervisor said its right there, dont know why I couldnt see it. Nobody not working for Microcenter could see it either. They must have better eyes than the public. Cost of 300 to fix a computer less than a month old.

The screen goes to the edge of the computer which is a bad situation. Whatever caused the crack did not cause a puncture or any markings on the edge.

Obviously from my call - the customer is always at fault. Be careful with Microcenter - you may be the next person at fault when your brand new laptop goes bad.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #763201

Basically Micro Center does not want to stand by anything they sell at all. I asked manager if she expects me to open the sealed box and test in the store 1st and she said, "if that's what you feel you need to do". I replied that if I ever did make a purchase from Micro Center I would have to do that I guess...luckily I will NOT be doing that ever.

Good Bye Micro Center...To bad because I really did like shopping there for over 20 years...except recently when the line wait is 20 min for 5 people.

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #641433

HI,

I apologize for the frustrations you have experienced regarding the cracked screen on your Lenovo. I would be happy to look into the issue with the store if you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with the reference number from your transaction. Also please include a copy of this review in your email for us as a reference.

Thanks,