I buy most of my PC parts and supplies from Microcenter. I have an 'Insider Account'.

They have reasonable pricing and a fair selection.

However, over the last several years, although they are quick to send me (SPAM) emails asking for reviews about products and service, they have never, NEVER, replied to one of my support questions.

So, if you just want to buy stuff, they are fairly good, but do not expect them to actually help you if you need help or have a question.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of response to my support request emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of micro center customer care. Micro Center needs to "just respond to my questions, otherwise i may need to start using newegg and amazon" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hi there,

I apologize you haven;t received a response to your emails. Can you forward your questions to custrel@microcenter.com?

I'm happy to help and will also look into why you didn't receive a response.

Thanks,

James

Customer Relations

Micro Center custrel@microcenter.com

to Anonymous #1094062

Too late, I am no longer a Microcenter customer. You people had your chance, many in fact, over the last several years.

Will Sheppard assured me someone would contact me, no-one has, although the advertising emails kept coming.

I have munged my Insider account details, unsubscribed from the newsletter, deleted my browser bookmark.

If paying more with Newegg and Amazon is what it takes to get Customer Service, so be it.