2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchase (2) two Corsair power supplies from Microcenter in July of 2016. I was told I had two mail in rebates to send in, one for each to receive a prepaid Visa card. I followed all the instructions as was required and found out that they only allow one refund per household!

My store receipt even states "I saved $40.00 on these items which is a total scam.

I think it is about time some federal or state attorney take these mail in rebate scams with fine print, so small, that no normal person can read to court and stop these deceptive practices. I was told by the sales person and obviously the store management and ownership is in on the practice. Why else would they brag about saving you $40.00 when in reality, you are only getting one rebate.

True, in the fine print when you go to Corsair's web site and print out the rebate it states in the fine print: "Only one per household..." That is not the way the item was being sold though!

Product or Service Mentioned: Corsair Computer Power Supply.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Most products available when visited.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1199334

Hi there,

So sorry for the trouble. Definitely not a scam, more of an oversight.

I'm happy to help fix the issue for you!

Can you email me your purchase information to custrel@microcenter.com and include a copy of this review for your reference?

Thanks,