2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchase (2) two Corsair power supplies from Microcenter in July of 2016. I was told I had two mail in rebates to send in, one for each to receive a prepaid Visa card. I followed all the instructions as was required and found out that they only allow one refund per household!

My store receipt even states "I saved $40.00 on these items which is a total scam.

I think it is about time some federal or state attorney take these mail in rebate scams with fine print, so small, that no normal person can read to court and stop these deceptive practices. I was told by the sales person and obviously the store management and ownership is in on the practice. Why else would they brag about saving you $40.00 when in reality, you are only getting one rebate.

True, in the fine print when you go to Corsair's web site and print out the rebate it states in the fine print: "Only one per household..." That is not the way the item was being sold though!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. He best about corsair computer power supply from Micro Center was most products available when visited. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1199334

Hi there,

So sorry for the trouble. Definitely not a scam, more of an oversight.

I'm happy to help fix the issue for you!

Can you email me your purchase information to custrel@microcenter.com and include a copy of this review for your reference?

Thanks,