Purchased a 55" with extended warranty and onsite service tv Bluetooth, wifi and keyboard would not work. called for onsite service left messages for manager Arsen Askayan and tech support Chuck would never return calls called again today 3/23/15 they had no managers on staff and said support manager Chuck would have to return my calls there was nothing he (Conner) could do to help me.

I would have to take the TV to the Cambridge store (over 1 hour away) despite the fact we purchased the onsite warranty.

Will never do business with micro-center again. Amazon all the way from now on...You try to support local business and this is what happens.

Disappointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Pricing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #962770

It would be best to swap out a new TV. Please return the TV to the store for a complete refund or to exchange the TV for a replacement TV. Since the TV is still with in the return time frame it would be best to exchange the unit out.

to MicroCenter #975137

Got a call from corp said they would resolve. They never did... Now we know why the local branch is bad so bad...starts at the top