On Monday April 23rd I purchased a refurbished HP computer from Micro Center located in Houston TX near the Galleria 610 loop and Hwy 59.I was reassured that the computer was fine although it was refurbished HP preformed the refurbishment.

I bought the necessary software Office and ESET security and Micro Center load it for a fee. Let me say this I have never had a good experience with HP computers. I have bought several large purchases from Micro Center over the years and always found their prices to be very competitive. Having said that this was the 3rd computer I have purchased in recent years from them.

The 1st one was an HP which never functioned correctly. I purchased it on line because I was in North Dakota managing a project. When I returned to Houston which is home for me I took it back to see if they could improve or correct how it operated, their service was poor they did not want to mess with it. Ok bitten once shame on them, bitten twice shame on me....

I did return the recent purchased computer and was refunded my money for the computer and the security but no labor. I had planned to purchase a computer I have had very positive experience with an ACER however the manager would not reimburse me for the labor.

It's ok for me to drive back there on my nickel so they think.In a nut shell I do not recommend purchasing anything from them Just do it on line from Amazon, Micron Center brings nothing to the table anyway so I recommend not buying anything from Micro Center based on, one poor customer service, two poor customer service, three poor coustome service.

Review about: Micro Center Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Micro Center?

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1337408

Hi there, Sorry to hear this. If I can be of any assistance, please email me at custrel@microcenter.com