I have made over $15000 of purchase from Micro Center online plus Paterson, NJ branch. Never abused, but UPS units did not work two in a row, and had to return.

They accepted first one, but penalized me by not accepting the second returned one. Previously I bought 3 already, which reflects my intention of buying a "working" unit. They asked me to return it to the factory, however, the second unit has no difference than the first one. Why would I have the headache of returning the second unit to the factory whereas I could return back again to Microcenter as in the first case.

I denied their referring me to the factory return headache. Left the item and stepped out of the store.

347-893-8094

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #763198

Yup they do have horrible return policy that is not concrete. It is up to store manager's discretion...I wonder if there is a bonus tied somehow.

What a sad way to do business in my book. Didn't know this for many years because I never had to return my Micro Center purchases...luckily.

BEWARE!!!!

MCcustrel
to UnhappyCustomer Hilliard, Ohio, United States #763367
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hi Unhappy Customer,

I apologize for your negative experience at the returns. Please email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further details. I am happy to help.

Thanks,

Customer Relations

Micro Center

MCcustrel
Hilliard, Ohio, United States #753195
Micro Center Verified Representative

I recently came across your review while searching through this site. If you have been unable to resolve this issue, please do not hesitate to contact me at custrel@microcenter.com with details about what happened here. Please also include this review in the email as reference. We are happy to help.

Thanks,