Lambertville, New Jersey
1.5

"I brought my son's laptop to the for a repair. It was crystal clear that the power jack on the inside of the laptop was broken off.

They charged me a diagnostic fee and said they could repair it. They also told me they were an authorized Lenovo repair Center. After 3 weeks I called to check the status of the repair and they informed me they could not get the part. I called Lenovo and shipped to them for a repair turn around time of 6 days.

It's clear they don't know wha they are doing and will take your money. I will never go there again and will recommend all my friends and customers to stay away."

This person wrote the review because of "didn't reait laptop as promised" at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Micro Center to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center microcenter computer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'd recommend contacting their customer service at 1 (614) 850-3675. Microcenter is REALLY big on customer satisfaction and if something goes awry at the store, they like to know about it and they are good about making things right for the customer.

I think they only have something like 20 stores so they can drill down to the root cause pretty easily. Give it a try

Hi there,

Sounds like a frustrating experience trying to get this fixed. I apologize for that.

Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of this review and further details including your repair order number? I'm happy to assist!

Thanks,