I paid $100 for a new ifixit 128 bit universal bit kit but what I received wan an opened mismatched 127 bit *** kit. I overlooked the mismatching bits and asked that they do something about the missing bit(note it was the most popular bit used by most apple products).

Still have yet to hear back after contacting them twice over the span of about two weeks. Do not buy from this company. The items are not as described online and they are not interested in making it right.

If I had to guess, they are delaying because they dont want me to return the item within the 30 day return policy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about ifixit universal bit kit at Micro Center was customer service and warranty policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hi there,

I have seen your review across other sites and would be happy to help. Please email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com.

Thanks,