3.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought a PC racing wheel on sale.Three weeks later I try to follow up and the order is cancelled because it is out of stock!

They still charged my card tho! How does that happen? The funny thing is there is a survey after the call, but of course they hang up before you get to that so they don't have any honest feedback ever! I tried to call and talk to a manager, but there is no way to do that, or complain so it really comes down to they don't want to know.

Mediocre company staying mediocre because they don't want any honest feedback. From order to refund it was a terrible excuse for a transaction.

So I guess I m just supposed to keep typing or what until I reach 100 words?I guess so bu

Review about: Micro Center Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Charging for an item not shipped- people who hang up on me, Charging before shipping- bad service, Do not care about feedback.

Had an Experience with Micro Center?

Comments

You do know that the amount of orders a customer can place will never match the amount of inventory available, right?

You placed your order, you were charged, while fulfilling it, it ran out of stock, fine...your money then posts back to your card and you can go to the store or purchase somewhere else, it's as simple as that.

The representatives know an angry customer will leave bad feedback on them, they actually lose money, that is why they hang up on you because they know you will take their paycheck away.

They make like $680 per month, that is like $8,000 something per year, your feedback takes literally takes $80 from their paycheck every month when your feedback is bad.Of course they are gonna hang up on you, no ones like to lose money over a whiny customer.