1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

So back in mid 2016 I went into microcenter and bought a nice ultrawide monitor, the rep who sold it to me convinced me to buy an extended warranty he said the warranty covered accidental damage my friend who was with me also heard him say it, so I went ahead and bought it just to be safe. I asked numerous times to clarify that it is the extended warranty.

Fast forward to now I dropped the monitor at a friend's house and when I went into to have them honor the warranty they said that I didn't have the one that covered accidental damage.

Now I'm sitting here out 1000 and I don't know what to do. I tried talking to the manager and he said there is nothing they can do.

Review about: Micro Center Monitor Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want microcenter to honor the warranty they sold to me, I bought the warranty based on the fact that I believed it covered accidental damage. I want either a in-store credit for the monitor or a equlivent replacement monitor.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello,We are sorry to hear about this issue! We would like to look into this and see if we have options to help. Could you please email us with a copy of this review and if you have it, the transaction number for the purchase to custrel@microcenter.com?