I purchased a laptop computer for my God daugther who is in her last year of college. She works and goes to classes.

Recently she had a problem when the computer would not save info she wanted to save on the computer. She took it back to Micro Center. After a week she was informed that 'there was no virus'! She was informed that Micro Center would have to order a 'part'!

After the part was received and installed the computer still was acting up!!!When she asked 'if she could have a replacement computer because she needs it to aid with her classes' she was told 'NO'!!!That the warranty and extended warranty which was purchased at the time of purchase would not apply! I have contacted HP concerning the matter!

HP stated that 'each seller of 'there products has there own set of rules and guidelines regarding customer service! The young woman's is learning from this experience of what and how 'business' is done and the true concerns regarding business in America!!!

Review about: Micro Center Warranty.

Comments

MCcustrel
Hilliard, Ohio, United States #753689
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hi mike1detroit,

I apologize for the experience you encountered with the computer issues. I recently found your review while going through this site. If there is something I can do to help, please contact me at custrel@microcenter.com as I see this review was posted a little while ago. I am happy to help. Please reference this review in the email for my reference.

Thanks,