Service (MicroCenter of Fairfax VA) performed diagnostics on a relatively new ASUS laptop. They said that the bad memory stick was under warranty and the store would have to get a new one from ASUS, could not just replace it out of stock.

So here it is 8 business days (plus 2 full weekends) later and they still don't have the new memory stick. I can't find out if they even bothered to contact ASUS about this, and ASUS isn't aware of anything about this.

This isn't service. This is torture. Why on earth would I but anything from MicroCenter every again?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of micro center warranty from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Micro Center to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #966488

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble here with getting a status update on the memory stick. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with your repair order number and a copy of this review?

I will help find out what's going on. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,