I have been through a torrent of being badgered by microsoft pushing upon me windows 10 in every way it is nothing short of harassment, endless amounts of screen pop ups , i did not agree to windows 10 hijacking my O/S win 7, then having to say no thank you when you are not even suppose to be there in the first place , you have wrecked my registry , and then the second bout is that it will happen again later on at 3 pm , theirs no getting rid you, your will to mess me about , leave me alone or i will come down to London and rattle your cage and see if you like it !!!!!!!!, LEAVE ME ALONE OR THEIR WILL BE TROUBLE I AM SICK OF YOU BOTHERING ME , GO AWAY , i am quite capable of deciding for my self, i am quite cheesed off with you nutters ,please dont think you untouchable coz you are not!!!!, just who do you think you are ??????? , i strongly say LEAVE ME ALONE .stephenelliott1231@hotmail.co.uk , i dare you to reply & by the complaints i have read about you i expect nothing but contempt, i dare you to be rude to me coz i have masses of time on my hands to come and pay you a visit, whether you like it or not !!!!! see what is like for you to have no choice upon matters.

Product or Service Mentioned: Microsoft System Software.

Comments

This is not microcenter's fault.