I have been through a torrent of being badgered by microsoft pushing upon me windows 10 in every way it is nothing short of harassment, endless amounts of screen pop ups , i did not agree to windows 10 hijacking my O/S win 7, then having to say no thank you when you are not even suppose to be there in the first place , you have wrecked my registry , and then the second bout is that it will happen again later on at 3 pm , theirs no getting rid you, your will to mess me about , leave me alone or i will come down to London and rattle your cage and see if you like it !!!!!!!!, LEAVE ME ALONE OR THEIR WILL BE TROUBLE I AM SICK OF YOU BOTHERING ME , GO AWAY , i am quite capable of deciding for my self, i am quite cheesed off with you nutters ,please dont think you untouchable coz you are not!!!!, just who do you think you are ??????? , i strongly say LEAVE ME ALONE .stephenelliott1231@hotmail.co.uk , i dare you to reply & by the complaints i have read about you i expect nothing but contempt, i dare you to be rude to me coz i have masses of time on my hands to come and pay you a visit, whether you like it or not !!!!! see what is like for you to have no choice upon matters.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

This is not microcenter's fault.