Sharonville,Ohio

First, bought my son an Asus ther about 2 years ago. Purchased the extended warranty so he had 2 years of protection.

18 months in the hard drive atopped working. Called MicroCenter to advise of the issue and I couldnt find the paper work right then. They said I bought a 1 year warranty on top of the manufacturer. Why would I do this?

So I asked them to have a laptop hard drive ready qhen I arrive because they were the only place with a 2 TB available. I get there and question the lady as the packaging was huge and it was heavy. She assured me it was for a laptop and even looked it up on their site (or pretended to). So I drive an hour back home and take it to the repair shop to learn it was an desktop hard drive and they don't even make 2 TB laptop drives yet.

So...a week back I founs the warranty...it was an extended year.

MICROCENTER trains their employees to be crooks. Happened twice to me.

Comments

Hello,

This sounds like a frustrating situation. I am happy to help figure out what's going on here to get this resolved for you.

Would you be able to email me at custrel@microcenter.com with contact information and reference to this review?

I would sincerely value the opportunity to see if we cant change this around for you.

Thanks,