1.2

Micro Center is laying off current help. They are in a sales slump. You'd think they'd keep the people that actually know something. Instead they laid off the most knowledgeable people and kept the ones who have no technical skill but can "sell". The store in Madison Heights Michigan is no longer worth buying from.

Went in this weekend to buy a BYO from a technical sales person only to find he was no longer there. And to my surprise so were many others gone.

I can get more help, better prices and service online - the wait for delivery is the only inconvenience.

Micro Center won't get anymore business from me, and I am spreading the word to all I know.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear your going elsewhere to shop. I'm not sure where you received the information about layoffs though.

It's not accurate.

If I can be of any assistance at custrel@microcenter.com please feel free to email me. I'm always happy to help!

Thanks,