I had spent about a month carefully researching exactly what I wanted in terms of parts for my next machine. I was comparing prices between New Egg and Microcenter.

Once I included shipping, the prices were pretty close so I figured it would be better to shop at a store close to my house in case anything was DOA. I got there and the place was packed. I went around collecting my list as best I could. I get to the checkout and it looked like a line for the newest ride at Cedar Point.

They had 2 checkout people. Once I got to the car, I realized that they had brought up the wrong CPU but I was not about to get back in that line again. Shopping there is torture.

Between snotty know-it-alls and the "We got you by the balls" attitude, it isn't worth it. You'd think that with so many people standing in line to spend their money, the tightwads that run the place would at least hire enough help to collect it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of central processing unit. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned central processing unit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

I agree you with the suck....shop at best buy..even walmart

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #946423

Hi there,

I truly apologize for the wait at checkout. We are continuously working to decrease that wait time.

If I can be of any assistance, please email me at custrel@microcenter.com.

Thanks,