I order a laptop online along with an anti virus software for a total of 2200.00 bucks my order conf. email stated an expected ship date.

I waited four days past the ship date and called as I had not received any shipping notification only to discover that my order was on hold until they could conference call me with my bank to verify my shipping address and name matched the card. My biggest issue is that at no point was a notified there was a delay in shipping or an issue with payment. I had to call Micro center to find out this info as nobody ever reached out to me. Microcenter has both my cell phone number and my email address but nothing.

I wasted 35minutes of my day trying to get the computer I purchased. I feel like I have to beg them to take my money and that makes me angry.

I paid for my purchase ship the *** thing and quit making it difficult for consumers to use the online purchase option. NEVER again will I purchase online from Micro Center.

I didn't like: Delay in my order- additional time wasted on phone 36 min, Felt like staff didnt care, Supervisor didnt care.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about this issue, thank you for letting us know about this experience and we would like to understand what happened. Could you please email us at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of this review and your contact information.

Thanks,