I went to your store in cambridge mass and as a white man the manager of the store was spanish his name juan he was not helpful to blacks or whites but as soon as some one of spanish ask for help we was nice kind and even gave them a discount on there things I will never go to a micro center store again and I dont live in mass this is not fair as I am in a wheel chair and cant walk good it is so un fair that this kind of stuff still goes on in the world.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Manager.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #594097

if " you're " not english, stop trying to spell " micro " center

We care and apologize! Your business is important to us so please email custrel@microcenter.com to allow us to personally address your needs. Regards,