2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

i was introduce to this store from a friend first phone i dropped one time on my kitchen floor my whole screen stop working.second phone i purchase with warranty i spent a lot of money on this phone. yes i have regular scratches an a small crack on this new phone no water damages my screen is all black my alarm clock keeps going off i cant do anything to my phone i call Blu Vivo 1877-602-8762 to see if they can send me a new one She was no help at all she said if there are cracks on the phone they wont send me a new phone that is ridiculous because my phone was working with those little scratches an cracks that has nothing to do with why my phone is damaged out of no where an screen is all black an my alarm wont turn off .

right now financial i don't have the money to keep buying an repair phones especially not over 4 months of time its May i just purchase the phone in January.

nor do i have the time to keep running back an fourth to Micro Center.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service warranty issues damaged " at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Micro Center to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service from the 1877 number and spent money for no reason. Author liked the most micro center products and micro center customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center and micro center customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So... Microcenter is bad because you keep dropping and breaking phones and they don't keep giving you free replacements? You can't hold them responsible for your own mistreatment of expensive items.