I bought a new computer on Monday July 8, 2013 at the Microcenter in Paterson, NJ. I was told that with the transfer of information from my old computer and the addition of the anti-virus to the new computer would take 24-48 hours.I called after 48 hours and again after 72 hours and left messages.NO ANSWER.I came to the store on Friday July 12,2013 and after waiting "my turn" for almost 1 hour I was told that my brand new computer wasn't ready because of some bogus reason.

After screaming at service it was ready in 2 hours--Amazing right.By the way there were 4 other customers who experienced the same problems at the same time. THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS SO BAD THAT THERE IS NOT AN ADJECTIVE INVENTED TO REALLY DESCIBE HOW BAD IT IS.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #685745

I apologize you had such a frustrating experience at the store. I would be happy to look into what happened here and why you were never updated on your repair. Could you contact me via email at custrel@microcenter.com and provide your repair info so we can see what happened?

Thanks,

Customer Relations

Micro Center

Randolph, New Jersey, United States #679869

Robert,

I am sure that your vitriolic and sarcastic way of doing things contributed to your negative experience. As a mystery shopper I found the staff at the Microcenter friendly, helpful and prompt. As the old saying goes: sugar attracts morwe flies than vinegar: