87 Brentwood Promenade Ct, Brentwood, MO 63144, USA
3.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

When my wife and i took our computer in for repair we told the customer service rep that my old computer repair shop had access to my computer and was changing my passwords, my PayPal account, my e-mails, causing major problems for my livelihood. I am a writer and i am working on many books at this time.

My PDF were disappearing, all of the PDF files from one of my publications had totally been corrupted or just disappeared. I cannot recreate this publication, all is lost. I lost approximately $20,00- in revenue from this book.

We took the computer into Metro Center, asked the rep if we had the computer repaired , could they stop this hacker from accessing our computer, they said definitely yes. We trusted them and they lied.

Once a computer has been given access by another party, they have access to your computer for life.

I trusted these guys. Because of the lie, more damage was done to my files causing unbelievable heartache and stress

Reason of review: Angry, deceived.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lies.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Thank you for registering your concerns about your experience with Micro Center. It is our understanding that you have filed a small claims court complaint against Micro Center regarding your concerns.

Consequently, Micro Center must take appropriate steps to respond to your concerns within the structure of the small claims court procedure. Micro Center specifically denies that any Micro Center representative made any alleged misrepresentations to you.