2.0

Purchased a new motherboard along with a few other items, totaling around $1700. Went home and installed with new chip.

I have built at least 10 computers from ground up. The pins became bent, I believe it was from the mechanism holding the chip in place was to tight. It's a pretty simple process. The same day I went to exchange it..this was around a $270.00 board.

When we got to the store we were told because we didn't pay for the $30 extended warranty and it was damaged they couldn't help. Without saying it, they blamed me for the damage. With no way to prove it at that point, I was out $270.00. IMO they could have offered to charge the $30 extended warranty at that time (it was a matter of a few hours) and had a happy customer.

I will never shop there again. I've probably spent over $6k in that store over the last few years.

They have lost my entire families business over something that could have been a simple solution. When customer service doesn't care about the customer, there is a problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of micro center customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. Micro Center needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

#1119728

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the board. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further information and include your receipt reference number and a copy of this review for reference?

Thanks,