Micro Center in Paterson is a Horrible store. The service stinks.

I went to buy a laptop and had to wait an hour. I left the store and bought a similar laptop at Best Buys and did not have to wait long. When I walked in they where very busy. I asked for a sales person and I got one within five minutes.

I bought my laptop and was out the door in less than a half hour. Best Buys customer service is fantastic. Best Buys is a customer-oriented store with professional and knowledgeable staff. Micro Center cannot compete with the quality of service you receive from Best Buys.

When I spoke to the department manager he had a I don't care attitude.

Review about: Micro Center Customer Care.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #800459

I apologize for the wait to buy the product and that the manager did not give the perception that he cared. I am happy to look into this with you and the store.

If you could email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com I would sincerely value your time.

Thanks,

Customer Relations

Micro Center

Southfield, Michigan, United States #795056

You are so right, They should hire 1/2 the people and pay them twice the wage, maybe then they would have some happy employees When you pay *** you get ***. It must be a very unpleasant place to work, everyone looks and acts so unhappy.