3.5

I'm ashamed to admit it, after reading this board, but Micro Center used to be one of my favorite stores (probably because I never had to return anything there).

But now I have been looking for a new Windows PC. Micro Center used to offer a wide variety of products. Now, all it sells are ridiculously configured, absurdly overpriced Dells and their own brand Power Spec, which according to several reviews are of questionable build quality.

Micro Center what happened to you? Do you have a death wish? You are not the same Micro Center I have known for years. Your current management decisions are going to bankrupt your company. That is sad news for you as well as for those who would rather purchase their PC's from a brick and mortar store rather than online.

Reason of review: Lousy Selections Available.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #868217

Hello,

Was there a specific model you were looking for that we do not currently sell? I apologize for the trouble you've encountered in finding a suitable unit.

If you can email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further details, I'm happy to help.

Thanks,