Saint Davids, Pennsylvania

"I bought a $1300 computer and $320 worth accidental damage protection plane on October 2015 and got deployed with the military for a mission. not even a month computer start to acting up.

When I return from my duty I tool the computer to get fixed to the Philadelphia store and after two days that they said they'll issue store credit since its a manufacturer defects and will take long time to fix it. So I went to get another computer and they said that my protection plan dies with that computer that I have to buy another one even though it's a manufacturer issue and its covered. These guys are using our money from the insurance and then get it fixed and resell it back. what a rip off.

If I dint had this insurance they will give me a similar product and since I have it they will use it and rip me off. at the time the shift supervisor/sales supervisor Jeff friedrisch said I will lose money no matter what.

I would never ever deal with this company. What a great customer service to say that the customer will be the looser."

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty and accidental damage protection. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of micro center protection plan. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

#1120826

Hi there,

I'm happy to help explain the warranty for you. Please email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com and include a copy of your review.

Thanks,