Saint Davids,Pennsylvania

"I bought a $1300 computer and $320 worth accidental damage protection plane on October 2015 and got deployed with the military for a mission. not even a month computer start to acting up.

When I return from my duty I tool the computer to get fixed to the Philadelphia store and after two days that they said they'll issue store credit since its a manufacturer defects and will take long time to fix it. So I went to get another computer and they said that my protection plan dies with that computer that I have to buy another one even though it's a manufacturer issue and its covered. These guys are using our money from the insurance and then get it fixed and resell it back. what a rip off.

If I dint had this insurance they will give me a similar product and since I have it they will use it and rip me off. at the time the shift supervisor/sales supervisor Jeff friedrisch said I will lose money no matter what.

I would never ever deal with this company. What a great customer service to say that the customer will be the looser."

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Warranty, Accidental damage protection, Customer service.

Comments

#1120826

Hi there,

I'm happy to help explain the warranty for you. Please email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com and include a copy of your review.

Thanks,