2.4

Have been a customer for many years. Spent thousands there.

Went to purchase a computer system. Tried to pay by check. There was over 4 times the amount needed to pay for the merchandise In the account. They were given positive ID.

They proceeded to give me a ridiculous run around, making phone calls, and asking me questions that made no sense. They refused the check. I walked out and they lost a three thousand dollar sale, my future business and any recommendations for their store. The bank couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe it.

But Best Buy took my check, for the same item at a better price, no problem. Goodbye Microcenter!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of computer. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned computer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #972998

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for the trouble with the check processing. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com?

I am happy to help.