I placed an order for reserve online and 18 minute pick up at the Paterson, NJ location yesterday. The price's were great, staff friendly but told me the wrong location to pick up my online order. When I arrived at the pick up location I had to wait 45 minutes to receive my order.

Very unorganized and the manager when approached about the situation just said, hey it is Saturday and we are busy.

You need to address the process for serving this feature, the staff was confused, disorganized and genuinely did not care there was a line of customers.

At times they just stood around with blank stares and did not know what they were doing. And they did not try to get the line moving faster or service the customers.

In my mind this was a 10 on pricing and an epic fail on the customer experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Customer Care.

Comments

Non existent customer service. Been trying for two days and cannot even get anyone to answer the phone on any extension.

I have questions re: an Apple Protection Plan that I purchased along with a new MacBook Pro but did not receive proper paperwork. Cannot get laptop repaired until I get this straightened out. After an hour long hold the tech guy couldn't help me either. Been disconnected after three different 40 minute holds.

Extremely unprofessional and beyond frustratingly. This is the FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I will ever purchase a computer from MicroCenter!