2.0

I had a simple issue, or so I thought. I wanted the files from my old laptop transferred to my new one.

They said they did it but when I got home I found they had missed most of my pics and word files. I took it back. They then crashed the hard drive. They said they have a guy who could fix it but he was on vacation.

Another trip wasted. I am disabled so each trip to micro center is a major effort.

The saga continues. ..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of files transfer. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned files transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hi there,

I'm James from Micro Center. Can you email me further details regarding the situation including a copy of this review for my reference as well as your repair order number?

I am happy to look into the situation with you to see how we can best get this resolved.

My email is custrel@microcenter.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,