Inland keyboard and mouse: Hello, I purchased a Powerspec B660 computer, and while I am very satisfied with the PC, the Inland interface items are junk. I already replaced the keyboard once due to a bad V key. Then I needed to come back and replace the Inland mouse due to a double clik problem. Now the replacement mouse has the same double clik problem when I do a single clik. I have had to install my old mouse from a prior PC since your Inland products are junk.

Previously, I had recommended to my sister the same B660, and she also went back to her old mouse due to problems with the Inland version.

I don't understand why Microcenter would sell these inferior Inland products with the very good Powerspec PC's and lower customer satisfaction. They have a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy, so am awaiting if they have a solution that does not include a Inland mouse replacement.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of inland products computer mouse from Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1242010

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble with the mouse. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of your review and further details including your reference number from your receipt?

I'm happy to look into this.

Thanks,