Inland keyboard and mouse: Hello, I purchased a Powerspec B660 computer, and while I am very satisfied with the PC, the Inland interface items are junk. I already replaced the keyboard once due to a bad V key. Then I needed to come back and replace the Inland mouse due to a double clik problem. Now the replacement mouse has the same double clik problem when I do a single clik. I have had to install my old mouse from a prior PC since your Inland products are junk.

Previously, I had recommended to my sister the same B660, and she also went back to her old mouse due to problems with the Inland version.

I don't understand why Microcenter would sell these inferior Inland products with the very good Powerspec PC's and lower customer satisfaction. They have a "satisfaction guaranteed" policy, so am awaiting if they have a solution that does not include a Inland mouse replacement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Inland Products Computer Mouse.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1242010

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble with the mouse. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of your review and further details including your reference number from your receipt?

I'm happy to look into this.

Thanks,