2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Recently, my Asus PC seemed to have just a series of boot up failures. I took it to my local Microcenter in need of a repair.

The desk man said the repair would be done in 5-6 days, and here I stand 17 days later without my PC that I frequently use for online school assignments, gaming, and YouTube activity. The technician started the repair 7 days after I brought it in, and works 5/7 days a week. I called the technician and he said that it may be something as simple as a broken power switch/supply. I'm not an expert, but I know that if you have 9 work days to just REPLACE a power supply and fail to do so, you are not a technician.

It should be noted that I did buy the Microcenter warranty with buying the PC, but this is still an outrage.

I called the store today, and the guy who took my call said that the technician was out for lunch....at 5 P.M. If this service takes more than 3 weeks, I am going to boil over at the desk guy when I finally get the darn thing back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of micro center laptop repair. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center laptop repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1206241

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry for the trouble with the length of time to get your unit fixed. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with your repair order number and a copy of this review for my reference? I am happy to help!

Thanks,