2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Recently, my Asus PC seemed to have just a series of boot up failures. I took it to my local Microcenter in need of a repair.

The desk man said the repair would be done in 5-6 days, and here I stand 17 days later without my PC that I frequently use for online school assignments, gaming, and YouTube activity. The technician started the repair 7 days after I brought it in, and works 5/7 days a week. I called the technician and he said that it may be something as simple as a broken power switch/supply. I'm not an expert, but I know that if you have 9 work days to just REPLACE a power supply and fail to do so, you are not a technician.

It should be noted that I did buy the Microcenter warranty with buying the PC, but this is still an outrage.

I called the store today, and the guy who took my call said that the technician was out for lunch....at 5 P.M. If this service takes more than 3 weeks, I am going to boil over at the desk guy when I finally get the darn thing back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Laptop Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1206241

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry for the trouble with the length of time to get your unit fixed. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with your repair order number and a copy of this review for my reference? I am happy to help!

Thanks,