2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Microcenter listen Linda you gotta get it together in your knowledge bar, you need two or three people working at all times one for knowledge and one just for pick-ups.... I waited an hour to get a refund for my laptop that was broken when I bought it.

Returns sent me to the knowledge bar to see if they could fix it, 3 days later I was told they couldn't fix it come pick-up my refund...

I had to sign in and I was number 1 on the waiting list, it took an hour just to get a refund on a purchase that was damaged prior to me purchasing it... The one knowledge guru was assisting a women who didn't plug her laptop in properly, one hour to fix that problem what a knowledge bar....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of micro center laptop repair. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center laptop repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments