3.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This must be common practice at MicroCenter. I too was confronted by a store manager, Jeff White, at the Cincinnati Microcenter.

He was totally demeaning and embarrassed me in front of other customers and workers. I too had several returns (due to bad sales advice and defective equipment, but the third was my fault for not checking specs for VR capability more closely). Regardless of reasons, I too saw no limit on returns. I also would never have foresaw a manager this rude.

I, a disabled veteran, on limited income, trying to buy just the right computer and I have to deal with this.

I also ended up spending 1000's of dollars with them and was still humiliated by this man. They know they are the only game in town anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of micro center manager. Micro Center needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1224858

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble here. Can you email me further details to custrel@microcenter.com?

I'm happy to look into this.

Thanks,