I buy a Mac book, but cambrige microcenter ma. 7 Months after you turn it off and did not get sometimes, I went to the technical service guarantee that pay for 2 years, he took care of the manager of Aaron maintenance of Panama, since you saw me started to shout and ill-treated, and say it is my fault the computer was wrong, and I said is not me sometimes works well sometimes bad, then I came back because he kept working hard, and i kept accusing me that I did not know to use, I always tell him I buy at this store, everything here is 5 computers that I bought and never had no problem and it kept verbally attacked me, screaming.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of micro center manager. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1231387

Hi there,

I apologize for what sounds like a frustrating situation. Can you email me further information and a copy of your review for my reference to custrel@microcenter.com?

I'm happy to look into what happened.

Thanks,