I took my computer in to Microcenter because it would not boot. They informed me that they had to re-install my OS and then I would have to re-install all my applications.

I had no choice but to proceed, and I paid them well for the service. Now, 32 days later, Windows is popping up with a message that my version of Windows is not valid. I have tried repeatedly to contact service at Microcenter to get assistance with this and they have not responded.

I work with this computer and cannot afford to have it out of service. I have gotten several very different answers from Microcenter from "Its not our problem" to "It needs to come back to service and will cost me more" to being transferred to an extension that never answers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #995320

Hello,

I just came across your review here and would love to connect to see how we can assist. Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of this review for my reference, your contact information and repair order number?

I apologize for the trouble and hope to hear from you soon to see what we can do to resolve. :)

Thanks,