Sent an apple MBP for repair on 2/7. And was sent out for repair fairly quickly.

No repair number was giving at the time of receiving my computer. Through wechat I got my repair number and was able to check repair status online. After two weeks repair status showed:RUNNING QUALITY ASSURANCE TEST! But it remained :RUNNING QUALITY ASSURANCE TEST!

forever. Now it has almost 3 weeks since I sent in my computer for repair I am still waiting. Phone number listed is useless . Nobody would pickup the phone.

Through the contact technician function I sent an email inquiring the estimated date that my computer will be ready and got no answer, as expected.

No idea when my computer will be ready. My wife had her computer fix (for exactly same problem) at THE COMPUTER LOFT INC, 6 FORDHAM RD, ALLSTON, MA and got it fixed in 4 days.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "expedite the service, better contact with customers". The author is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about computer repair from Micro Center was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #951151

Hi there,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you have had with your unit in for service. Could you possibly email me at custrel@microcenter.com with your repair order number?

I am happy to help. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,