2.0

Had a custom system put together by these clowns. Never askes name info - locked system to some *** name - CAN NOT CHANGE.

Went for assistance (bought extended contract). These a**holes could not fix the, plus got a blast of their Arrogant A**hole attitude!

This was the Westmont Illinois location.

Unless you need something a five year old could do, STAY AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS!!!!

Talking to the store manager (Not really, she would not face me. Her name is Layda Cardoso-Duris. Sweet when you are buying something - Invisible is you have a complaint!

Geez - I need a Hundred words. Well, as most would be cures words I will digress.

These guys are up against Fry's for custom built systems. I wish I had gone to Fry's. They seem more honest than the people (MANAGEMENT) at MicroCenter. I have delt with some great people there - too bad the management are such Obnoxious Twits!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was overall service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center and micro center manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi there,

I am happy to help! Can you email me further details and include your repair order number and a copy of this review for my reference? My email is custrel@microcenter.com and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,