2.0

Had a custom system put together by these clowns. Never askes name info - locked system to some *** name - CAN NOT CHANGE.

Went for assistance (bought extended contract). These a**holes could not fix the, plus got a blast of their Arrogant A**hole attitude!

This was the Westmont Illinois location.

Unless you need something a five year old could do, STAY AWAY FROM THESE CLOWNS!!!!

Talking to the store manager (Not really, she would not face me. Her name is Layda Cardoso-Duris. Sweet when you are buying something - Invisible is you have a complaint!

Geez - I need a Hundred words. Well, as most would be cures words I will digress.

These guys are up against Fry's for custom built systems. I wish I had gone to Fry's. They seem more honest than the people (MANAGEMENT) at MicroCenter. I have delt with some great people there - too bad the management are such Obnoxious Twits!

Product or Service Mentioned: Micro Center Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Overall service.

Comments

Hi there,

I am happy to help! Can you email me further details and include your repair order number and a copy of this review for my reference? My email is custrel@microcenter.com and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,