I went in to Microcenter in Cambridge, MA to buy a laptop and I received no assistance from any of their employees. Other non latino (white) customers came in after I did and they were greeted and asked if they needed any help.

After 20 minutes of not being greeted or asked if I needed help and being treated as if I did not exist, I knew no one was going to help me. I found a laptop which I decided to buy, asked the CSR to get it for me. I purchased the laptop and left.

One thing I noticed was that none of the customers they helped bought anything, while the customer, who they treated indifferent and apathetically did. I will never buy anything from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of micro center customer care. Micro Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned micro center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Micro Center.

Comments