1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

i bought a acer laptop from microcenter. i turned out to be a bad choice as it was pathetically slow and didn't have a good battery life.

i tried to contact to the customer serivice but they didn't reply after i sent them my laptop's sn number.

they haven't replied me even after sending countless messages. (j j j jk kjkdjdk j kdsjs sds dskdsjdskdsjd skdsjd d s dsj skdsj ksdjskdsd jk j k kj kj k jk j kj k jkj k j kjk j k jk j k jk j kj k jk j kj k jk j kj kj kj kjk jk jk jkj kj kjk jkj kjk jkj kj kjk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk j kj kj k jk jk j k jk j k jk j k jkj kj kj jk j kjj k)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "exchange my laptop for a better one, i will even pay more for a good one" as the author lost $300. jayymemon is overall dissatisfied with Micro Center. The most disappointing about micro center customer care at Micro Center was customer service , but reviewer liked staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Micro Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Micro Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #1225372

Hi there,

Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further information. I apologize for the trouble you have had reaching someone.

I am happy to help.