I am attempting to order a laptop for my son who is in college and therefore does not live with me. My online order was being refused due to a payment refusal on two separate cards.

I attempted to do an online chat to see if we could resolve the problem, and was told that online issues could only be handled over the phone. So I called, and was told that, due to fraud prevention, my order is getting refused because my shipping and billing addresses did not match. Ok, thanks for the fraud help, but shipping this order to me- when my son is in another state, is not helpful. And, since I have a job, I still would not want a new laptop shipped to my home- I would not be there to receive it.

But, I thought I could arrange for someone to meet the delivery and tried to order to my billing address. Same refusal.

This is ridiculous. I am now ordering elsewhere.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello,We are very sorry for this experience and thank you for your feedback. For security reason to make sure our customers are taken care of we are not able to ship to a different address, it is unfortunate that these are the things that we need to do. If you still have questions please call our Micro Center Online department for help 614-850-3675