Micro Center, You Suck!!!

I bought my PC at Micro Center.

The original problem: I upgraded the RAM and SSD. The clone operation that came with the SSD was crap, causing me a video driver issue, and giving me the blue screen on WIN 7 Pro. So I brought my PC into Micro Center. The support team not only kept the PC for over a month, but F-d it up. They put WIN 10 on my machine and I did not ask for that. Now I have more frequent blue screen failure problems after they performed their dirty service/repair. This problem is unacceptable and I fully intend to deal with Micro Center accordingly.

I have taken my PC to a computer forensics professional.

Micro Center! Your support team really sucks and they should be dealt with accordingly. In my opinion, you owe me a new PC that has everything I have now and is functioning flawlessly.

I will be writing the President of you company and filing complaints with the BBB, as well as the Colorado State Attorney General's office.

Sincerely

Bill Barrett

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Give me a new PC of the same capabilities that was intended for this one, without the defects..

Comments

MCcustrel
Micro Center Verified Representative

Hello Bill, we have attempted to look further into though we are having difficulty finding your repair order. Can you please reach out to us with this information? CustRelSoc@microcenter.com