3.0

I visited Micro Center for the first time in December and my experience was nothing but dis-appointing. A WINBook 700 was sold to me and it was not working well.

I visited the store for assistance......bottom line...waited in line for about 40 minutes with no resolution to my issue, the manager who attended to me was very very rude and arrogant. The store was not crowded. Sales person who was less computer savvy. I can go on and on, but what good will it be.

What a crappy customer service. Very disappointed this being my first shopping trip to the store.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Micro Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Micro Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Micro Center and micro center manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hilliard, Ohio, United States #931984

Hi there,

I just came across your review and noticed you had some trouble at the store. I would truly love to be of assistance.

Can you email me at custrel@microcenter.com with further details?

Thanks,